Friday, December 13, 2013

Tomorrows Flea Market



















 Here is a little idea of what I will have at tomorrows flea market. Located at 15451 Bear Valley Rd., Hesperia Ca 92345. I have so many different unique crochet items for under $20 that will make the perfect gift for anyone on your list. Come out and support small business owners, enjoy a cup of coffee and make new friends. The event is all day from 8:30-4:30 hope to see you there.

My sister will also be hosting a booth with all the latest charms, necklaces and bracelets from Origami Owl. Also my dear friend Lisa owner of EagerHandsGiftShop will have a booth filled with lots of handmade goodies. Check out her shop for items she will have on sale.

1 comment:

"She opens her mouth with wisdom and on her tongue is the law of kindness." Proverbs 31:26

I would love to hear your kind words, so please leave a comment.