Thursday, January 2, 2014

A huge blessing, friendship, and an awesome opportunity.




Yesterday morning I meet up with a lovely lady named Kristina from A Cozy Cup of Tea. Kristina and I meet at Creative Tea Time and hit it off well. We realized that we live pretty close to each other and both have a passion for vintage inspired crafts. After creative tea time we keep in touch and were surprised to see each other at local boutiques and flea markets. The more we talked the better of friends we have became.

Kristina had mentioned she was blessed enough to finally get a space at the Carriage House, which has been rated the best antique store in the High Desert. She had asked if I would want to put a few of my items in her booth space! Can you imagine the excitement on my face.... I can, because that huge smile has not left my face!! We meet up at the Carriage House and began decorating her booth. It was fun to get out of the house and decorate with her. She has such a sweet soul and was so inspiring to talk too. I'm so blessed that she allowed me to put a few of my pieces in her booth and let me help with the display. Here is a sneak peek of her booth and some of my pieces. If you are local you must check it out and tell us what you think!












 





Praying that this is in the LORD's will for us and that He will bless this opportunity!!

What are you looking forward to the most this year?

What blessings has the LORD brought your way this New Year?

2 comments:

  1. I love everything about this!! So happy for you two! The space is beautiful and likely to be my new favorite. ;)

    ReplyDelete

"She opens her mouth with wisdom and on her tongue is the law of kindness." Proverbs 31:26

I would love to hear your kind words, so please leave a comment.