Thursday, January 16, 2014

New Blog Design

  I had been looking to re-due my blog design for quite some time but never had the extra money. I had tried to change a few things and do it myself, but I had no luck. The thing is I am not good with computers. I wish I was able to understand all the codes and how they work. The more I tried to change my blog the more I would mess it up. So I decided to look around at prices and save up. Luckily Black Friday was around the corner and a good friend referred me to Jumping Jax Design. She had great Black Friday prices and I just couldn't pass them up. Becca has been amazing! Seriously! I have changed my mind 100 times and been such a pain, but she continued to be the sweetest and was able to add every detail to my blog that I envisioned. I wanted something simple yet unique.
  Sense my shop is focused on pieces that I crochet I wanted my blog to share my love of crochet hooks and yarn balls. I didn't want my shop, blog, business cards or social media sites to all be different anymore. When you think "Laila's Charming Pieces" I wanted one thing to come to mind, which is what Laila's Charming Pieces is.. Crochet accessories, a little bit of my life with family & friends, and craft projects I like to work on.
  I'm so excited to have my new blog design and business cards. 2014 is the start of a new year, new plans, new goals, and another year filled with God's grace!! Please check out Jumping Jax Design if your looking for a new blog, business cards, or logo design. She is wonderful, sweet and good at what she does!! Thank you Becca, I am so happy and excited! Couldn't ask for more.

Don't forget to grab my new button and add it to your page!

What changes have you made this year?

What changes would you like to make this year?

6 comments:

"She opens her mouth with wisdom and on her tongue is the law of kindness." Proverbs 31:26

I would love to hear your kind words, so please leave a comment.